Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, Day 1

Day 1 of 30 Days of Motivation.

Day 1: 

WEEK 1: Monday (PICTURE PERFECT MONDAY)
Please post a sweaty pic. We are going to get the ball rolling this week with really pushing the workouts. So after your workout each day this week post a sweaty pic!!! And remember you shouldn't look cute at the end of your workout. If you still do, then that means you didn't work hard enough. Got it?


Part 2 of your assignment today is to take a pic of you just being you!! We want to get to know you outside of the workout too. 


TIP OF THE DAY: 
Eat clean.
“Abs are made in the kitchen.” You hear this all the time, and it’s true! Only 20% of your physical results come from exercise. 80% is based on your diet. So if you want abs, you MUST eat clean. This means eating more whole foods and foods that are low in fat but high and protein, as well as cutting out the processed junk.


My Beach Body Site

Today

Well my day is not off to the greatest start because I woke up with a stomach ache so my breakfast was ginger ale and some Chex cereal. Hopefully it goes away in time for XC practice this afternoon, we have a 4 mile run planned for them today.

Lunch time work out with S&S Fitness- We did a Lower body circuit using steps and Bosu balls. 
Photo: Monday at Haworth :)

XC Practice
Running actually went pretty well my stomach was fine thought the 4 miles, Loved getting to run and chat with Tessa and Maria today, they are such sweet girls.

CLX Burn- Day 1
The workout went well, it was just the right amount of lifting for me, because lifting is not my most favorite thing to do. I cant wait to get more into the program. sorry I cant get this stupid picture to not be upside down... what did I do... Grrr.....



From the Past For my Friends who need a little healthy Chocolate in there life 
Coconut Macaroons

No comments:

Post a Comment