Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Inspire

MoNdaY

Monday and the last week with the Full team for Cross Country. I am excited that the Girls team has done so well this season, and I really hope that they do well at the Conference meet this Wednesday. The weather has taken a turn toward actually feeling like fall this week, so hopefully the cooler temperatures will help them feel more comfortable while running and they all smash there existing PR"s.

My Monday Twin- Lilly Doesn't she have good taste :)


My workout today was 60 Minutes on the Elliptical at home while watching Gossip Girl on the I pad, followed by 20 minutes of strength I am working on my arms I want to have nice toned shoulders and arms, so I did Bicep Curls, Single Arms Rows, Overhead Should Press, and Lateral Shoulder Raises, I used 10 lbs and did 2 sets of 10 reps each.


Who will I Inspire

I has a Conference Call with my Beach Body Coach last night and we just just kind of talked about goals and getting started and how to be successful. We were on the phone for about and hour just going over all the business side stuff of beach body and how it changed her life. I was really great to listen to what she had to say. I am still a bit nervous about this but I really do hope that I have some of the same positive changes in my life that she did
.

No comments:

Post a Comment