Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 4 and Day 5 oh and SNOW

Day 4

CLX Burn intervals, Pilates at lunch with S&S Fitness, and a 3.5 Mile Run with the Cross Country Girls out in Snow. Yes SNOW!!!

My Post workout shake today was Shakology, and I needed after all the working out that I have been doing this week. 


On a totally different subject, I got hooked on Gossip Girl last year when in found it on Netflix, and I just finished the final season. Dan Humphrey was Gossip Girl OMG..and Chuck and Blair finally tied the knot XOXO  I am know I am so far behind the final season aired last December, but oh well..


Day 5

CLX Burn Circuit 3 in the Morning, and I was feeling a little sore this morning, so that will be my only workout for the day because I want to go for a long run tomorrow morning,


I don't know about you, but I very much enjoy keeping with the Royal family and now the new Royal baby Prince George, so when the new Royal Family Photo showed up on Yahoo this morning I had to click them all. There is just something about them and there Royal life and their British accents and never ending wardrobe or designer clothes that is so intriguing.

This image made available by Camera Press shows the official christening photo of Britain's Prince George photographed in the Morning Room at Clarence House in London on Wednesday Oct. 23, 2013. Kate Duchess of Cambridge holds her son Prince George seated next to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince William, back row from left, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, and the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry, Pippa Middleton, James Middleton, Carole Middleton and Michael Middleton. (AP Photo/Jason Bell, Camera Press)






No comments:

Post a Comment