Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 2 and Day 3

Day 2

Open day as far as the CLX schedule goes so I did Pilates at lunch with S&S fitness, and then went for a walk with my mom and Riley and the evening. I was actually a really nice evening for a walk even though it was dark by 7:30. Thinking we are going to need to invest in a head lamp or some LED lights to put on when we go for our walks. 



Day 3

I did Burn Circuit 2 in the morning before work, because I just did not feel like going into work early, and then at lunch we had a circuit work out with S&S fitness, and then after work I had a great run with the Maria and Tessa from the Cross Country Team. We ran the Streets of Zeeland in the Rain/Snow. It really wasn't that bad, once we got going and got warmed up we all agreed that we could have just kept going for a while but we kept it too a nice 3.5 miles. 



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment