Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunkissed Abs? I think Yes


Looking ahead towards Spring and Summer? I have had the Great opportunity to work out with Sasha at Haworth on my lunch hours. I love her works !!  Here is the Schedule for this spring/summer. I know that I am looking forward to picking a couples of these classes to go to, the one that I really want to try is power Pilates and yoga. 

S&S Fitness Class Schedule

May 1 - September 1, 2013


 Monday 4:00pm T&T
 6:00pm T&T
Tuesday 4:00pm Shakin' It Up
 6:00pmShakin' It Up
Wednesday 4:00pmOld School Step
 6:00pmOld School Step
Thursday 4:00pm Power Pilates & Yoga
 6:00pm Power Pilates & Yoga
 Saturday 8:30-10:30am Combo Class
(Power Pilates & Yoga meets Shakin' It Up)

For class descriptions and information, see the Classes tab at the top of the page.
Questions?
Contact Sasha:

Email: sasha.sandor@yahoo.com
Phone: (231) 638-0868


I am loving Following this Blog, and they are Currently doing at 8 week Get Ready for the Beach series on their Blog. 

So For all my Fit night Ladies, Check this out... There are lots of great work out Ideas and food Ideas on this blog. 






No comments:

Post a Comment