Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hair, Rain, and Running

Rain
So now that it has been raining pretty much all week I think everyone is starting to get kind of crabby the weather is very gray and very dreary, and all my runs this week had to be inside on the  treadmill.

Creative Protein
I was reading some blogs this week and I found this recipe for a creative protein treat, basically you just take cool whip and mix in some chocolate protein powder to make a yummy like treat. It actually was pretty good but make sure you mix it well and it is tastes grainy add some more cool whip to the mix that will smooth it out. 


Hair Cut
This week I also decided that it was time for a change, so when I went in for my hair trim this week, I came back out with 5 inches of hair cut off. Here is my new look. :)




Town Crier Race Details

The 10K begins at 9 a.m. Next is the Crier Kids Dash at 9:15 a.m. The 5K will begin between 10 and 10:15 a.m. depending on the 10K finishers. For more information about the Saugatuck community, go towww.saugatuckdouglas.com. Register now online or by mail with a registration form (click here for a PDF of the Town Crier Race brochure and registration form) to: Town Crier 5K, c/o SABA, P.O. Box 221, Saugatuck, MI 49453. After the race, there will be refreshments and the award ceremony at Coral Gables Restaurant, 220 Water Street. Showers at will be open for runners at the Pump House Gym, 6492 Blue Star Highway.

A very wet and Cold Town Crier Run. I had signed up a while back for the Saugatuck Town Crier 5K and 10K, so I still went out there and ran, but it was Cold and Windy and it even snowed.

My 10K Finish 1st in my Age Group, My 5k Finish 5st in my Age, Group, I have to look up what the official times were, and fin the pictures that they took at the race. 














Soccer and Prom Dress Shopping
My sister had a soccer game Saturday afternoon at the VanAndel Soccer Stadium in Holland they played west ottawa and they won 1-0 it was kind of a cold windy game as well. I felt bad for the Girls they all looked cold out there. 

The night before though her BF asked her to banquet and it was so cute because he got her a brand new soccer ball and wrote "banquet?" on it. They both love to play Soccer !!!!! Seriously How cute is that? 

So after Her Soccer Game on Saturday we went to the Mall to got Prom Dress Shopping. We ended going to Woodland and Grandville Mall and while she did get a dress we were kind of disappointed it seemed like the big anchor department store did not have much for prom dresses, if any. 

I hope that every one had a great week :) 

Weekly workout challenge to come :) 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment