Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

It was a Busy Week

Monday - 
Was our Girls on the Run Practice 5k and they did Awesome. I wish I had some pictures, but I didn't really have a chance to take any. 

Tuesday- 
I met with Laura and we made the short Stella & Dot you tube video for the Jewelry Trunk show. 

Wednesday-
We has the Stella & Dot Trunk show at the Alpen Rose. The Show Went ok, we didn't have a real great turn out, but that is kind of how these things go sometimes. There is still time to shop online if you want the show will be open though this week. 


Photo

Thursday-
Today was supposed to be the last fit night of the month but we ended up going to visit my Grandpa Helder at the nursing home instead, he is not doing so good. Also went to check at the World Cultures projects at the High School since my sister was showing her project. 

Friday-
Another Busy Night, my sister had Banquet (Prom) so there were pictures at the park for a while which was fun. Then Dinner at City Vu for Travis's Parents 35th wedding anniversary, I got the Seared Tuna,it was super good. That was followed by a trip to Peach Wave for some Yummy Frozen Yogurt. 


Saturday-
Super Nice Day, Got in a nice 13.5 mile Long Run had breakfast with the my Grandma at the Alpen Rose, wandered around Downtown Holland for a while, and did odds and in's around the house for the rest of the day. 

What a Week 

No comments:

Post a Comment