Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Stella and Dot - Don't Forget



Meet Your Stella & Dot Stylist


LAURA.RENEE.NIENHUIS@GMAIL.COM
616-648-7729


“Hi everyone! My name is Laura Nienhuis and I am a Stella & Dot Stylist. I became a stylist last year after I hosted my first S&D trunk show, just like Melissa is doing. I loved all the accessories so much that I knew I had to be a part of this company. I don’t even like to compare our company to the others because we are not like everyone else! First of all, we have the BEST products. We have two design teams, one in California and the other in New York, working on our pieces, researching the latest trends and high quality materials to use. Our products are truly unique and different; these are not things you can find anywhere else. Our fabulous accessories have even caught the eye of many celebrities. People like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Molly Sims, and Vanessa Hudgens have been seen wearing S&D! How cool is that?

Best of all, I run my Stella & Dot business exactly how I want, no one is telling me what to do or how to do it. I work at my own pace and make my own schedule. I am so grateful to have found a “job” that is so fun, flexible, and rewarding. Stella & Dot is hiring in the West Michigan area and if this sounds at all like something you would want to do, then I would love to chat with you to see if S&D would be a good fit for you!

Follow Melissa’s blog this coming Wednesday for live posts from her Stella & Dot Trunk Show! Want to see all the jewels in person? Come to the Alpen Rose CafĂ© located in downtown Holland anytime between 7-9 pm on April 24th. We would love to see you there!”



Shop Online 


SHOP NOW
Online Catalog


Come Visit us 

We will be Hanging out at the Alpen Rose Cafe Downtown Holland, on Wednesday April 24 from 7-9. 


Image


Celebrities

Nina Dobrev-The Vampire Diaries
Carrie Underwood

Anna Kendrick-Twilight





No comments:

Post a Comment