Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Feel Pretty

Stella & Dot

I need to keep busy, I like to be working on projects and towards goals, it keeps from getting lazy and sitting around at home all the time. A Friend from High School Has been Posting on Facebook that she sell Stella & Dot Jewelry. Normally I am not much into have house shows and inviting people over to buy stuff, but I did think it might be kind of fun to have a Virtual show. Personally I need a few new things for spring and summer to liven up my wardrobe so I am super excited about this. 

Also This Month is Autism Month
stelladot/lauranienhuis
Stella & Dot's Autism Awareness Boutique is officially open! 20% of the proceeds from this boutique will be donated to the HollyRod Foundation. The Spirit Bracelet is my personal favorite and it's only $29! Buy one for yourself and for a friend. 
Photo: Stella & Dot's Autism Awareness Boutique is officially open! 20% of the proceeds from this boutique will be donated to the HollyRod Foundation. The Spirit Bracelet is my personal favorite and it's only $29! Buy one for yourself and for a friend. 

Shop to support this great cause! Go to www.stelladot.com/lauranienhuis

COMING THIS APRIL- VIRTUAL SHOW

Photo: It's that time again! I am booking Stella & Dot Trunk Shows for the month of April. The Trunk Show Exclusive Offer this month is amazing, I LOVE the bracelets. When your guests spend $50 at a trunk show in April, they receive these pieces at 50% off!

Check you calendars ladies so we can book your S&D show!

No comments:

Post a Comment