Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Oh Monday

Oh it is Monday Again.....Happy Monday..... Hope that you had a great day. My Monday started out early. I started work at 6am today so that I would have time to go to my lunch time workout and leave at 3 for my first Girls on the Run of the Season. 

Today's lunch time workout was with Sasha Sandor- Fitness, We busted out the steps and weights and did some circuit training today. I think that I am really starting to love the step. My Legs Feel Tighter and Toned already. Challenge exercise from Today's Workout, Lay on your stomach and life up legs holding your feet together, Sounds Easy?? Right... Give it a Try..... Just holding that for 30 Seconds will make your legs starts to shake :) Why did we do this exercise well Ladies for those inner thighs, that we all want to tighten up and tone. 

Our First Girls on the Run at Rose Park Chr. was also today, I am coaching with Laurien Dannenberg and we have two helpers from Cross Country Heidi and Jessie. Today we were just getting to know the girls names and get their shoes fitted and get them their T-shirts and water bottles, all that good stuff. The lesson was just to get to know each other day and our activity was running around the school which they thought was like the funnest thing ever. 

Girls on the Run of Ottawa & Allegan Counties


No comments:

Post a Comment