Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

It is Important

So I know that weight Training is important.. However I don't really like to do it . I am all about the Cardio!! Again it is important that is why I am trying to integrate it into my workouts. I am really lucky that where I work has a fitness center that we can use any time of day right on site, so I think that does make it a bit easier for me to get my workout in. Anyways I am always looking for work out ideas and fitness routines online, and over the weekend I came across this one LIVEFIT-by Jaime Eason. Live Fit. I watched some of the informational videos and I was really inspired by what she had to say. So today was Day 1.
Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 1

The Work out for Day 1 was Chest and Triceps. My friend Becky and I went to work out today on our lunch at 11:00. The workout took us about 40 minutes total, and are arms were shaking by the end of it. We thought that it would be best to do our workout before lunch that way, we could refuel with lunch immediately following the workout. 

CHEST/TRICEPS:




No comments:

Post a Comment