Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Gazelle Girl Race Re-Cap

I decided to just to packet pick up in the morning instead of driving back and forth the GR two days in a row. I got there pretty early so there were no lines and I got a sweet parking spot. 

Displaying IMG_3309.JPG


Pre-Race with mys sister, It was a little chilly and windy when you were just standing there not moving around.
Displaying IMG_3322.JPG

My sister got a couple of good pictures from the end of the race headed to the finish line !!!!
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Finisher Charm- No Medals just a a cute charm 
Displaying IMG_3318.JPG

Post Run Sister Picture :) She is the Best 
Displaying IMG_3319.JPG

We Also Enjoyed Starbucks at the Amway post run as well !!! 
Displaying IMG_3310.JPG

I was happy with my time.. according to my GPS watch and a few other people around me the course was maybe a smidge long.. I had 13:49 and so did a few other people around me (7:38 pace) but oh well. I kept an eye on my pace through out the race and for the first 10 miles I was like 7:30-7:40 not to bad but those last 3 miles for some reason get me mentally... I have to figure out how to get past that. 

Over all though I really enjoyed this race, it was very well organized and very smoothly. 

#gazellegirl #runpretty #runlikeagirl

3rd Annual Gazelle Girl Half - 1/2 Mar
HALF MARATHON
1503
 
MELISSA SCHROTENBOER
HOLLAND, MI
Female / 28
 
 
 
 
 
 
Division
18
Gender
56
Overall
56
Finish Time
Finish Net1:43:00
Finish Gun1:43:09
LocationNet TimeClock TimeTime of DayPace
Start00:000:108:02:51
Finish1:43:001:43:099:45:517:51 /mi

No comments:

Post a Comment