Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

Are you getting into running this spring ?

Are you getting into running this spring ? 

Here are a few Go To Sources to keep you going STRONG !!!!!

Aches and Pains 

Runners Knee

I wish Someone had told me this

What Hurts

Training 

Pick your Plan

Coach Jenny Hadfield- Training Plans

Runners World- Get Going

Fitness

12 Fitness Truths For Women 8 and 11 are GREAT !!!

For the Momma's

Zelle- Women and RUNNING

Good Shoes-

I am a big fan of knowing what kind of shoes is going to be best for me( you) and Gazelles sports is my local shoe/running experts 

Gazelle Sports

Pinterest- HEHE :)  there are a lot of them 

All My Pins about fitness/Running/Eating .....

Facebook

Love to Move MI- Like Page

Have a HAPPY MONDAY and RUN HAPPY


No comments:

Post a Comment