Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday, 

I hope that you are having a great week so far. It has been a busy week but a good week. 

Monday- 6.5 Miles Tempo Run 
Tuesday- 3.5 Miles at Lunch time 8 min pace + Boot camp Class @ S&S Fitness
Wednesday- Lunch time Circuit at work + 2 miles at Girls on the Run 
Thursday -3.5 Miles around the block with Riley + 3 with my Dad downtown Zeeland 
Friday - 

This coming Sunday is the Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon :) I am excited. My Goal is to do the Gazelle Girl 1/2 and the 5/3rd 25k. As Training runs for the Bayshore Marathon plus if you do both you get and extra dual finisher medal at the end of the 5/3rd. I will for sure post my cute finds from the expotique that they are having tomorrow at packet pick up. 

Have a great day 



No comments:

Post a Comment