Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

What a Wednesday

Morning Devotion from IF:Equip and it is my favorite verse 

This has been my Favorite verse ever since I was in middle school and went to camp and it was our theme verse for the week. I loved running even then and this verse has stuck with me. This was even the verse we used at our wedding that Pastor Mark shared during the ceremony. I knew it would come up since we were studying Hebrews with IF:Equip and I am so excited to share it with you. 


Hebrews 12:1-17




Girls on the Run 

It was so nice out that we ran outside for most of out GOTR Practice. The Girls Loved it !! The lesson was about how to keep moving forward through the uncomfortable parts of running. Some times we just don't want to keep going running and in life so we talked about ways that we can self motivate our selves to keep going. 

What do you do when you don't want to keep going ? 

Donate- GOTR is always looking for donations to help with the program if you feel like this is something that you want to help out with, they take donations years round. 

Today's Workout and Training Run 

After GOTR I went right Downtown Holland to get in my Run. It was Tempo A Run so I didnt really pay attention to the mils so much as I just did the intervals. Then when I got home after dinner and cleaning up the kitchen and taking the dog for a walk I did my #21dfx extreme Pilates workout. This time I added the band for the entire workout and oh man did that make it more challenging. 

#21DFX  Extreme Pilates 





No comments:

Post a Comment