Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

"I Am "

Morning Devotions from IF: Equip Mark 14:53-65



” and jesus said, “i am, and you will see the son of man seated at the right hand of power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”

There is a lot of power behind that simple Statement "I AM" Jesus always spoke the TRUTH, and while he walked among men his place was seating at the right hand of God.

-------------------

A few Pictures from the weekend 

Saturday morning was my first long run that was longer then I have ever run before 16 miles. I was nervous about it but once we got going I felt good and cranked out all 16 miles in 2:15 I surprised that I was able to hold under and 8:30 mile pace for that kind of distance. Definitely made me feel good for the rest of the day. 

Sunday my Mom and I went for a hike a Hemlock Crossing Park. I was chilly but the sun was and the ground was pretty dry so it wasn't to bad for walking. Riley very much enjoyed the park, sniffing and investigating. 

What did your weekend look like ? any Fun Adventures ? 

Displaying IMG_3153.JPG

Displaying IMG_3160.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment