Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2015

Get Going

Morning Devotions : from IF: Equip

Hebrews 13








Tough LOVE 

The Following Email Came from the Holland Fit Body Boot Camp.  A Little TRUTH to help push you/me in the right direction especially with the weekend coming. I do pretty good with my eating through out the week but sometimes the weekend and the freeness of my schedule on Saturday and Sunday sets me back. So this was Good For me to READ !!!

Hollandfbbc

Friends,
Sometimes life is hard!
Sometimes like throws you curveballs!
THAT IS LIFE!
You have two options
Options 1: You can blame circumstances as to why you cant succeed
Options 2: Or you can look at what life throws at you as a challenge!
Are you up to the challenge?
No one can make you do this! EXCEPT YOU!
No one knows if you cheat! EXCEPT YOU!
If you think that dieting is just too much, ask yourself why you started?
What was the point?
To feel better about yourself? To become stronger? Sexier? More confident?
How does quitting help you do that!?
WE ARE A NATION OF EXCUSES AND QUITTERS! I will never beg anyone to keep going! I will help you however I can, but you have to make the effort everyday to become better!
If you want to play the victim and find ways as to why you cheated or why you cant stick to the plan or get to a workout that is fine, but at the end of the day, you make time for what’s most important!
Make yourself a priority! You are worth the effort! You are worth more than you give yourself credit for! Take time every day to become better for you!
If you need further motivation this is one of my favorite videos of all time! No matter your circumstances, if you want something bad enough you will find a way!
Nothing will ever be given to you! Everything must be earned. If you are willing to put in the work anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment