Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just some Stuff

Last nights 6:00 Class was pretty quiet, as in it was just me :( Oh well it happens. So I set up a little circuit for my self with a chair, step, 2 bosu balls and the punching bag. I just kind of made it up as I went along... 

Displaying photo.JPG

Check out this AWESOME Team... I am so blessed that I have the opportunity to hang out with this great group of Ladies at Cross Country Practice... 

Displaying photo.JPG

I just happen to see this post on Facebook and it made me think of Groove. :) We are Grooving this Thursday at S&S Fitness in Zeeland . COME CHECK IT OUT 

Displaying photo.JPG

This is is just because someday's I just need some Happy Quotes for the Day.. To make me feel better, Enjoy 

Life.

Do you have just Make up workout circuit at home or the gym ? 

What are your Go to pieces of equipment ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment