Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happenings/Rambeling

Portage Invitational - The Portage invitational is always a looked forward to event by all the XC runners because they almost always PR on this course. The course is nice and wide with no tight turns and few rolling hill, lots of Adrenaline and lots of excitement!!! This year did not disappoint. Our sophomore flyer Kayla was  mentally and physically ready to go for the Women's school record at this meet of 17:55, she went out strong and persevered she powered through the finish line with a 17:54. So FAST so EXCITING !!!


60th Birthday Party- Travis's Dad Turns 60 so they threw him a surprise Birthday Party, I missed the surprise because I was still driving back from Portage but I guess he really was surprised.


Family Pictures-Schrotenboer Family Pictures by the Old Van Raalte House in Holland, apparently that was a popular place for picture taking because there were at least 4 other Families their while we were there taking pictures. Travis's cousins daughter was the photographer and she did a great job, I cant wait to see all the final images.


I am doing it again - 21 Day Fix AGAIN !!!!!
I LOVE this Program and I need it, I need to get my eating back on track. If I don't have all my meals planned out and semi-prepped for the week I struggle through out the week and then I get frustrated and feel guilty. The Challenge Pack is actually on sale this month as well. So if you have been evening thinking about trying this program now is the time to jump in and give it a try.

Runner Problems- A Gu exploded in backpack the other day :( are you kidding me that makes for a iky sticky mess.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mjschrotenboer




The Shoes I want to Try Next- New Balance Fresh Foam, They are light and they look super comfy !!



Beach Body News !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment