Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts

Woke up Early to do my 21 Day Fix Extreme Workouts, I rocked out Plyo and Upper Fix this morning before getting ready for work !!! FEELING Accomplished to take on the day !!! As we get going with Cross Country season it becomes key for me to focus on my workouts and nutrition otherwise I get frustrated. I feel like I missed my workout or feel overwhelmed and eat bad stuff and then feel guilty which is not a good place for me to be. I really need to be a healthy example especially for the female runners on the team. High school girls (runners) can feel pressure to stay thin so that they can be fast, but they really should be focused on staying strong and healthy. 

Love to Move




From Lorna Jane 
#MoveNourishBelieve


No comments:

Post a Comment