Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Monday Mayhem

What a Day !!! Cross Country is starting and of course it would be one of the hottest days of the summer. Yikes.. 

Today's workouts 
6-8: 800's on the trails - I only got in 2 b/c I had to leave early and we had a Student with IT band issues

Beach Workout at Riley street beach - Walking, Running, Water, Sand.. :) 

Oh... Check out my Post about Cross Country Camp this past weekend we had a great time 
http://hollandchristiancrosscountry.blogspot.com/2015/08/camp-2015.html

The August Challenge group also started today, Many people in the group are doing the 21 Day Fix or The 21 Day Fix Extreme.. I am doing the Extreme Version. I didn't have much time over the weekend to prepare for a great week 1 but I am going to do my best. I sent the husband out to get a few groceries so that will help :) I cant wait to see how Awesome this group of challengers does !!! 

Want to Learn more about Monthly Challenge groups feel free to email me mj.schrotenboer@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment