Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Re-Cap

So This might just be exciting to me but I got a Cool New Chap Stick it was in the Check out at Target, EOS is the brand and it is shaped like a little ball, I got the mint flavor and so far I love this little thing. 


Displaying photo.JPG

Saturday Morning I woke up and it was cold and snowing Brrrrr..... But off to GVSU I went for the Turkey Trot 5k. My sister and I were going to go for faster times however the Cold and the Wind and the Snow did not really make that possible we still did ok, I was third in my age group and she was fourth but for us it was kind of slow. 23:24 and 23:25 we weren't super excited about those times but it happens. After the Run we went to Biggby for a Grande Peppermint Mocha and It was YUMMY. 


Displaying photo.JPG

With the Snow and the Cold I also had a very Cuddly Golden Retriever this weekend she was so funny, normally she doesn't like the blankets on her but she cuddle like that for a while. 

Displaying photo.JPG

Highlight of the weekend Seeing Hunger Games Catching Fire... It was a great movie and I was really looking forward to seeing it. So I was happy that we got to go this weekend, and that it really want super busy in the Theater when we went. 


Goal for my Blog... I want to be a Brand Ambassador for some sort of running company or apparel :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment