Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Run, Groove, Yum

So today was really Busy and Fun... Work as usual and then after work I was off to the St. Patty's day Pacer Downtown Holland. It was a bit chilly but good for running. According the the race official this year was a record year for the number of people who showed up to run.  It was a great run, not my fastest but I felt good and as I was running there were a lot people cheering me on because I was the first Female overall in the race, so I think I had a little extra pep in my step because of that. Official Time on my watch 23:23. Also I was interviewed by a reporter from the Holland Sentinel , So I will have to check the paper tomorrow. The after race party was cupcakes and you could could go to get to drink at 8th street grill.

The Evening just kept getting Better though. I has arranged to have Heather Winia Come to Fit Night and Lead a Groove Workout(Check out Michigan Grooves). It is an awesome free form dance workout. I posted a video yesterday of an example of what this workout looks like. We had a great group of ladies and a great workout. If you are interested in some Groovin Here in Holland Heather Leads a group on Wednesdays at 6:15 at the Fit Group in the Westshore Mall and on Saturday Mornings at Community Reformed Church in Zeeland. You can also contact Heather at heathergrooves@gmail.com.



So just one more Fun thing From my Day, I got my Nature Box in the mail the other day and I got around to opening it up and trying a few things out of it. My Box Came with Wild Berry Bunch, Berry Healthy, Cranberry Almond Bites, Lone Star Mix, Masa Crisps, and Orange Crush Granola. So far I have tried the Cranberry Almonds bites which were Sweet and tasty, and the Masa Crisps which would be good for a salty craving. I will let you know, but so far I am liking the healthy snacks. 

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment