Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fun Weekend

What  Great Weekend :) 

Saturday Shopping trip to the east side of the state, Ikea, Trader Joes, and the Tanger Outlet Mall. Saturday Morning Started at 5:00 AM when I got early to make Breakfast for Travis and I before heading out shopping, Cinnamon Rolls, Eggs whites and Coffee, Great way to start the day.

I really Enjoyed Trader Joes. A Few of the things that I purchased there. :)  Dark Chocolate Nibs, Blue Agave, Candied Ginger. Cant wait to try them all. 
photo.JPG  photo.JPG

When I got home Travis and Riley were waiting and being the thoughtful husband that he is noticed that Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II had come out and it was sitting on the counter waiting for me
photo.JPG


Sunday was also a great day. Church and then Out to Lunch with my friend Becky I met her in Grand Haven and we went to the Kirby Grill for lunch. I was super excited to get the Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps they are so yummy and I ate them all. Becky had the Gourmet Macaroni which also looked really yummy, the perfect comfort food for a cold winter day in MI. 





After our great lunch and a good 1 1/2 hrs of chatting we decided to go check out the ice on Lake MI, we had heard that it was pretty cool right now.  It is pretty amazing to see a Frozen Lake MI, We walked out to the edge where it turns to open water and it was crazy how high above the water we were standing on the ice. I am really glad that I got out there to see it. 




I hope that Every One had a Great Weekend. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment