Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2016

What is Next ??

Matthew 28:19-20
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
The IF Gathering is over !!!! So what Now ??? Well Starting my Day with IF:Equip seems like a good place start for now. 
Check it out Here -> IF:Equip
Question
How does this passage resonate with you? What does it mean to go and make disciples in ordinary life?
To be quite honest it scares me .. how do I make disciples with my ordinary life ... I don't know .. 
Challenge
Spend time praying about where God is calling you to GO.
I will be spending a lot of time here .. trying to figure the first question.. how about you ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment