Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Weekend Adventures

Friday Night 

We had a Gift Card for Dinner at City Vu Bistro that I got from the Cross Country Kids on the fall.We thought we better use it sooner rather then later because the Bistro is closing soon. Dinner was excellent !! We splurged on drinks and food and it was AWESOME.




Saturday Morning Run with Friends 

We took it easy because we are planning on a long Run Sunday at the Frostbite Marathon Relay. I was super excited to wear my new Poke-dot hat from Lululemon :)


Also Took Riley Girl for an afternoon Walk Downtown Holland she loves all the people and it is so nice to walk on the snow melt sidewalks because it keeps her from getting so wet and dirty.




Sunday Morning Frostbite Marathon Relay with Friends !!!

I was super looking forward to the Frostbite Marathon Relay this year. We had a Group of Friends running and my Running group so there were lots of people to run and chat with.


 Marathon Route


 Awesome Shirts



I ended up Running 15 miles which was not what I had planned but I was feeling good and having fun so it was fun to run a few extra. I am thinking this is going to be a new Tradition for our group of friends.  I used the Map My Run App to Track this Run !!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment