Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

IF:LOCAL

IF:Gathering 2015

This Past Weekend Feb 6-7 I attended an IF:Gathering, Local Event at Zeeland Reformed Church. I honestly didn't really know what I was getting my self into. I didn't really do any research before hand or look up the event to see who the speakers were or what things were going on at the event I just signed up and went. 

What is the IF:Gathering ? The simplest way I can put it is just a Gathering of women asking God to come into there lives, a Gathering of women who are striving to find purpose, fulfillment, love, peace, patients and ultimately GOD in their lives. 

Now I don't consider myself to be a great writer, putting together words in such a way that they weave together a beautiful story. But I do want to share a few things from the weekend. I snagged a few images from the IF:Gathering Facebook page to help show the purpose and powerlessness of the IF:Gathering weekend. 





This weekend was one that marked many of our lives with transformation. 
Use #IFstory & comment below with your step of faith. 

IF God is real, then _______.



So I am just going to finish up this post with sharing sharing what I wrote on my stone.. sharing what my step of faith is. 

If God is REAL then MOVE  #IFSTORY, The Title of my Blog is Love to MOVE MI. Now at first the title of my blog was simply Move as in the physical act of moving. I love to exercise and run so it made sense to me. Seemed like the perfect name. However after this past weekend my word and the name of my blog holds more meaning. I want to MOVE forward for God... I want him to show me where to go next, what to do next in life, in business, in using the blog to talk and share with people. Not really sure where that will take me but I am excited to find out. 

What is your Word.. Comment and Share  *IF God is real, then _______.

- Melissa 

P.S I would like to give a huge THANKS to the ladies who organized our IF:Local Event they put a lot of time and effort into making the evening run smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment