Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2015

A Profound Awareness

A profound awareness from one of my students at GVSU today. "This meditation simply encouraged me to let my thoughts come to me and then leave me without worrying about it. It told me to let myself really feel all of the emotions I was feeling, without judging them. Just noticing how I feel and allowing myself to feel it. WHICH IS ABOUT THE POINT WHEN I REALIZED THAT I DO NOT SLOW DOWN ENOUGH TO EVEN LET MYSELF FEEL THINGS. I AM AFRAID THAT MY OWN THOUGHTS AND ANXIETIES WILL OVERCOME ME, AND SO I ALWAYS WATCH NETFLIX OR HAVE MUSIC PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND, SO I WON’T HAVE TO BE ALONE WITH MY OWN THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS." If this resonates with you, I encourage you to try it. Feel your thoughts, cry if you need, scream in the car if you need, but feel them, really feel them for after that you will be done with them and can move forward more clear, healthy and happy

Heather S. Winia, CHHC, ACE
THEGROOVE Master Trainer, Holistic Health & Nutrition Educator

No comments:

Post a Comment