Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Inspiration

Running Inspirations.. Women and RUNNING Just a few of my Favorite ladies articles and stuff :) 

Zelle- a new sections of Runners world that is focused on Women's Running, I need to figure out a way to be a part of this :) 




Shalane Flanagan ( I got to Meet Her) and Kara Goucher , I follow both of them in Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.. I am just slight obsessed with running ... :) 
Displaying IMG_2672.JPG


Runners World Article- This women is just Amazing and so inspirational, I get Runners World Magazine in the Mail and I often Read article online as well.  This story was so just inspiring that I has to share :) 


Larisa Dannis Wins 50 Mile Road Championship


Stuft Mama- Runner, Mom Blogger Kristen Shares all of her up and downs with running Marathon Training and life on her blog Stuft Mama. I have been following her for a while now and I really enjoy reading her posts. 

2014-11-02 13.39.41-2

Oiselle Running - New women,s Running apparel and blog, I am seriously Considering joining the Flock. It is sold out right now but I joined the list to find out when it will be available again. 

the flock membership


LETS RUN !!!!!!!

Here is a quote that I love by Eleanor Roosevelt to brighten your day 
"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face.. we must do that which we think we cannot."

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment