Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fun, Busy Days

Good Morning, 

I has been a few days since my last post... I have been so busy Running and Grooving that my post kind of fell by the way side. 

So Here are a few of things from the past week.... 

I am obsessed with the flowers from Meijers because the last for weeks, So I have been buying myself a fresh bouquet to have on the counter at home. Brighten up the place a bit 
Displaying photo 5.JPG


Riley Girl went to the Groomer to get beautified and she came back all soft and pretty with a cute little easter bandanna which she decided to chew off yesterday :( 
Displaying photo 4.JPG

Went on a little hike the other day and it was kind wet outside, but it was nice to just be outside and explore without all the snow. 
Displaying photo 3.JPG


Boston Marathon is coming up soon and Shalene Flanagan is on the Cover of Runners World. Which is cool because I met her in person last fall at Gazelle sports in Holland. 
Displaying photo 4.JPG

I decided to try this all Veggie Kale Blazer Smoothie... Well yeah lets just say it was interesting, I know Kale is good for you in all but not sure I like drinking it. 
Displaying photo 1.JPG

Displaying photo 5.JPG


(above is a link to an Instgram video of Groove)

I have been doing a lot of Groove. This past week alone I have had 4 classes which has been a ton of fun. Here a just a few pictures of Groove at Culture works.
Displaying photo 3.JPG

Displaying photo 2.JPG

So I was't Grooving for this picture but Culture Works has this cool art pieces with Mirrors and I thought they were cool. 
Displaying photo 1.JPG

There also still time to support Stride for Sarah!! 

Have A GREAT Day !!!!!! 

Love to Move Fitness and Groove 

What have you Been Up to Lately ? 
Has anyone ever Grooved Before ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment