Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Strength

My Husbands Grandpa Passed away Last night. He was truly a Christian God Fearing Man all the days of his life and we lift up our prayers in celebration as we know he is in a better place. 

"The world today is full of people who are suffering from emotional pain. The cause is often abuse, rejection, abandonment, betrayal, disappointment, judgment, criticism or other negative behavior by others. This emotional pain can be more devastating than physical pain because people feel that they have to hide it and pretend it isn't real." Joyce Meyer   Prayer Starter: Lord, thank You for caring about every part of me, including my emotions. Any emotional pains and wounds that I have, I bring to You. I know that You can heal and restore me.  #prayer #Jesus #God #healing #Power #spiritual #devotion #trust #truth #love #peace #hope #forgiveness #hope #strength #strongtower #Bible #quotes #transform #believe #salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment