Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday 

Here are just a few Friday Favorites.... 

Nike Shorts - I just got a pair of these shorts in black and I am loving them so far.. they have a 4 inch inseem a hidden pocket in the front and a zipper pocket in the back, they are super light weight and dry quickly. I am definitely getting the pink ones next. 

A Sale- The Funky Buddha - Hot Yoga has a Great Groupon offer right now to take advantage of. Check it out. 

Skin/Health- Taking care of you Skin, Just a few important things to remember to keep you skin acne free and glowing. 

SUP- Stand up Paddle boarding - My sister and I are going Paddle boarding after work today. CANT WAIT !!!

Groove- I had a Groove Class Last night and it was GREAT fun... I love just Dancing around and having fun.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment