Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Blue Berries and Biking

Blueberries

My sister and I stopped at Bowermans Blueberries on Friday evening to pick up some blueberries to freeze and eat.. Blueberry season in Michigan is AWESOME... 



Biking

Saturday Morning bright and early I was off to on my first Road Biking adventure... I borrowed a road bike from a friend and headed north on a 70 mile bike ride with 16 bikers to a cottage on Lake Michigan in Ludington. We could not have asked for a better day for biking it was a little cooler and overcast which made for great biking and a fast pace all the way...Someone said we are going about 20mph the whole way up there. I fell once with the clip in shoes right away at the beginning and then after that I got the hang of it... They said everyone fall at least once... :) Hope you has Great weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment