Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

TULIP TIME is HERE

Tulip Time 5k

Here we go.... Tulip Time 5K 8:30 am. I was so much fun to run this race with so many great people. First off Travis ran this 5k which was awesome and then pretty much my whole Saturday morning running group was there running as well. It was Awesome and we couldn't have asked for better weather for the run. 




A little after Run breakfast treat at JP's With Travis. He Loves Cinnamon Rolls so a Cinnamon Roll and Vanilla Frangelico Coffee was and excellent treat. 


Then since were downtown anyways we thought that we would go for a walk and see the Tulips. They are perfect right now. 


World Largest Cinnamon Roll 

My Friend April Works for Bethany Christian Services, and as a fund raiser for post adoption care, they decided to try and go for a world record of largest cinnamon roll. So along with Second Floor bakery, Bethany Christian Services debuted the worlds largest cinnamon roll weighing in at ~609 lbs.



Spring Shopping

This Spring my sister Graduates from High School and I have been invited to many open houses because of XC. While my Mom and I were wandering downtown Holland we came across this super cute dress at JB&Me I tried it on and LOVED it. 


Oh I also may have stopped at MC Sports and they had buy one get one half off on there Nike Apparel so I got this super cute new Running outfit. 



Stella and Dot

The Stella & Dot Trunk Show is also Still going on ONLINE, So if you are looking for a Mothers day gift or Graduation Gift For some one, check out the great jewelry they have to offer. 




I hope that everyone had a chance to get out and enjoy this wonderful weather and that you are all having a great weekend. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment