Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Graduation

So on Tuesday My Baby Sister Graduated From Holland Christian High School, I can believe that she is graduating. She has always been my little sister and poof she is all grown up. But I am so proud of here as she plans to go the GVSU this fall. 


In this Picture the two gentleman to the left of me are the little boys I used to babysit for all the time, they used to live behind our house, they were the most adorable little boys ever. They would come over all the time to play in the field, jump on the trampoline, play with the bunnies and kitties in the barn. I love that we got this picture. I just marks another chapter in life. 

Photo

So lets see I graduated high school in 2005 and college in 2009 has it really been 8 years since my high school graduation OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment