Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Bayshore Recap

A little late but oh well.... Memorial Day weekend was the they Bayshore Marathon, 1/2 Marathon and 10K. This year My Sister, Travis, and Myself all did the 1/2 and my Dad did the 10K. It was a great morning for running the temp was very comfortable maybe a little warm as you were finishing up but GREAT overall.  

I Love this course... well maybe not the Hill at the start of the 1/2 but over all I Love this course if runs along the bay all the way back into town for the finish. It is hard to not stop and take scenery pictures or selfies along the course b/c it is so pretty. 

As far as 1/2 Marathons.. Well I didn't hit my goal of going sub 1:40 but I Felt Great !!! I conserved at the beginning and was able to drop my pace for the last few miles and finish with a 1:42:47 . 








No comments:

Post a Comment