Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

Feeling Excited and Blessed

Good Morning, 

I hope that you had a fantastic weekend. So many FUN things going on right now. My sister in Law is engaged and planning a wedding for July, Girls on the Run is starting up soon, Spring race training is in full swing, and I had my official kick off meeting for the Gazelle sports activator program. 

So first SIL wedding planning :) so far she said YES to the Dress has her venue and planning the details. Colors are Navy blue and grey !! I am so happy for her. She is going to be a beautiful bride. 

Girls on the RUN !!! well this is just FUN!! I cant wait to hang out with the girls on Mon/Wed this season. I love hearing their stories after school and just being around all their energy, it is so much fun. 

Gazelle Sports Activator program. This is NEW for me and I am so honored to have been chosen as 1 or 10 activators for the Holland Store out of 401 applicants. I am super excited for this opportunity to share my passion for MOVEMENT!!! More to come on this. I can wait to host some fun giveaways and share some great discounts on races and events. #gazellesports #movementmatters #activator2017
Website->http://gazellesports.com/  
Events Calendar->http://gazellesports.com/wp/events/month/





No comments:

Post a Comment