Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Workout Wednesday

Hey,

I hope that you are having a great week so far !!! I woke up the morning and let the dog out and WOW was it nice outside I LOVE this. Last night when I went for a walk there were little reflective light and glow lights all over the sides from people outside enjoying this November heat wave. 

Cardio Combo Class Last night was awesome, if you weren't there you missed out on some super fun kickboxing and punching. 

I have really been enjoying the book Devotions for a healthier you, here is a little excerpt from it. It really puts things into perspective for me. 


On to the workout for Today -https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/club?referringRepId=673830 I challenge you to try out Beach Body On Demand !! This service is full of some of the most popular workouts like Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, P90X, Insanity, and previews of things that will be coming out soon. 
Using this link you can try it free for 30 Days


No comments:

Post a Comment