Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lets do This

I'M LOOKING FOR 5 LADIES that want to completely TRANSFORM and tone their bodies like never before. And you don't even need to leave your house!! Sounds AMAZING...right?

Give me 30 minutes of your day and we'll tone your body and follow a clean eating meal plan for 21 days. NO counting calories! NO counting points! NO starving yourself! I focus on getting my girls EATING CLEAN for maximum results!

This challenge starts July 20th, 2015 and we'll get you prepped and ready to go the week before! You can be anywhere in the US to join my Challenge Group. All workouts are done in the comfort of your own home on your own time. You'll have ME as your personal coach...walking you through every step of the program on a daily basis!

If you can commit to changing your life...and making this summer your healthiest yet.. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!! I'm looking for Ladies who are SERIOUS about changing their life.. who want to get stronger...healthier...and feeling better than ever! This program is NOT free...but includes:

-A complete 21 Day home workout kit with DVDs
-Custom clean eating meal plan designed for your challenge
-Portion control containers and shaker cup
-30 healthy meals! ~ A 30 day supply of Shakeology!
-Measuring tape to track all those inches lost
-ME as your personal coach
-Access to my private, lifetime support group
-A free 21 Day Fix T-shirt when you finish and send in your results!
-30 day trial to *Beachbody on Demand* - Stream $3000 worth of workout programs right from your phone, tablet, laptop, etc!

I've helped many women achieve amazing results and I'd love to help you too!!! Please comment with "Interested" if you would like to hear more details and I'll connect with you. You may also send me a direct message that says "SAVE ME A SPOT!" ... space is very limited!!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/mjschrotenboer


No comments:

Post a Comment