Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2015

Trying it out!!

The Week ...

I hope that your week went well !! Mine was full of fun stuff, Fit By Nature on Monday and we hit up the Holland state Park beach which was AWESOME. Tuesday was the Zeeland Zoom 5k and I ran a 21:18 which I was super happy about since all I have been doing is long runs lately. My speedy sister ran a 19:55 OMG she is so fast !!! So proud of her. Wednesday was a run out in Jamestown area with Barb and the Running group followed by a swim in the Pool and BBQ with some of the running group. Thursday was my outdoor fitness class and we roamed the sidewalks of Zeeland, running, side shuffling, grape-vining ...etc.. it was fun.

The Weekend 

Friday we went for a walk with Riley in Zeeland and stopped to get Fro Yo at Fuzzy Peach it was a very nice night. Saturday Morning I busted out my new road bike for a 42 mile bike ride with the running group to Grand Haven and back. We stopped for a little breakfast in Grand Haven at Morning Star Cafe, what a neat place!! The rest of Saturday I didn't do much b/c of a headache :( Boo. We did go out for dinner though in the evening to Salt and Pepper. Sunday my sister and I headed out to River Haven Marina where my parents are keeping the boat this year and we got to do some skiing and spend some time in the sun, which was very nice !! 



Links to a few things that I am trying out !!! More to come on these but feel free to check them out !! 

Le Tote

letote.com/r/7220F3

Fabletics

http://www.fabletics.com/invite/20773492/

Beachbody 

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mjschrotenboer

No comments:

Post a Comment