Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall into Fitness Friday Favorites !!!

Melissa's Friday Favorites 

Starbucks Lattes in the Fall :) Getting to work at 6:00 AM, Requires a little Starbucks motivation sometimes...
Displaying IMG_2456.JPG

My New BB Face Lotion/Cream I am loving this stuff, It goes on nice and easy and has a very smooth clean finish. 
Displaying IMG_2450.JPG

Wonderful Birthday Cards from my AWESOME Sister... I love getting and giving picture cards. They are my favorite I have been using Shutterfly for years now to make special Christmas cards, Birthday cards, Etc... 
Displaying IMG_2443.JPG

My Asics Gel Kayano's - They are just the best Running shoes... Just started to break this new pair in with a few miles and a Track workout today for Cross Country Practice. 
Displaying IMG_2457.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment